View Single Post
      11-17-2019, 05:11 PM   #189
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
I'm not arguing about track space, as there was plenty of it.

However, Albon's car is already partially down the tapered section in the photo and there appears to be roughly the same distance to the white line as Vettel's car (which is not partially down the tapered section). So, it in fact not clear that he is on the same line as Albon at that point.

I like Vettel and Leclerc almost equally btw. Norris is up there for me too.
there is a perspective on that pic Bartledoo but plenty room is there for Vettel that he wanted more and more.. more likely pushing him further inside to take the advantage of the corner even more for himself.. if you take a look at the onboard of Leclerc from F1TV, Leclerc was already giving Vettel more and more space until he reaches the second half of the track..

you can see how much or how not much track gets narrower on the turn from this pic more clearly.. racing line is a bit away from line until the corner, then most of the drivers makes a bit right to flick the car easier to the left.. you can see what i mean from yesterday's quali clearly..

one way or another race Ferrari's race is ruined more likely Leclerc's.. he was climbing pretty nicely..
M5Rick61735.50