View Single Post
      01-07-2014, 01:53 PM   #16
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.S.A View Post
Bolt ons? you mean tuned right?. TUNES ARE cheating if you compare but stock for stock which majority people cars are, the m5 wins and I am shock still. but your right its a drivers race but still idc how bad driver you car for the m5 to win, he must suck then if its really a drivers race or the m5 is just better and faster than a gtr

that's unfortunate that the m5 is not so tuner friendly, but who cares it beats a GTR why more? that says a lot of bmw

hahaha I bet it does too bad it was not shown on the video. I am just more in love with the m5 now, mine only has 300 miles on it now I got it 2 weeks ago and I have heard a lot of haters tell me, oh your m5 is still slower than an GTR. they can suck it now. cannot wait till the 1200 mile break in service.
Tune will get a win too--- bolt ons will get a crush. As I originally posted I only mentioned before someone else came in here crying that a tuned or modded GTR would spank a stock F10/13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.S.A View Post
hahahahah this is amazing love this lol.

haha nice come back. but we comparing stock

love the post

Ummm my talk about my tuned SL was not related to the GTR. It was about RPIM5's commentary about my liking of AMG's.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0