View Single Post
      09-13-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
UNC M5
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5 Alpine While

F10 M5 or Used 911 Turbo

Hi Everyone:

I am a new member as of today, although I have been enjoying m5post for a long time. My 40th birthday is coming up, the kids have gotten older, and I have been contemplating adding a mid life crisis car to my current kid mover. The blessing also has to be given by my beautiful wife, and if she does here is my conundrum:

I have been wanting a new M5 forever and I love the F10 as my dealer had one in the showroom. After reading so much about it, it was amazing to see it in person (Singapore Gray/ Sakhir Orange interior). The ultimate sensible mid life crisis with the ability to still shuttle kids around! However a friend of mine who is a car enthusiast, owns not one but two black on black Porsche 911 Turbo Coupes. One is a 2008 with 8000 miles and the other is a 2010 with roughly 9000 miles (Pristine cars that never get rained on!). He is looking to unload one and would want roughly in the low $80s for the '08 and mid $ 90s for the '10 . This is roughly new F10 pricing money so here is the question what would you do?
Appreciate 0