View Single Post
      11-13-2020, 05:25 AM   #139
SCD-1983
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5 Frozen Blue

@all:

I was finally able to establish a partnership with a NYC based forum member: Hatem3!
He purchased the key programming kit and 3 display keys from me, the goods will be on the way shortly. The 2 remaining keys are sold to Steve Fox and PROBLM_5.
I will provide the technical support and assist him with BMW key programming, since I use the same kit in the European region. The programming does work with the display keys I offer in the group buy, now we have a solid and trustworthy contact in the US. He will program this exact display key to his F10 M5 and post videos about the process.

Hatem3: Please introduce yourself and present your business model

The core process is as follows:
I supply the display keys, you will pay me for the display keys and shipping. I will then ship a certain quantity, depending on payments, to Hatem3 for further handling. The more people participate in one shipping round, the cheaper the shipping will be!
The key programming for the F10 platform can be done as follows:

1. You visit Hatem3 and he will add the display key by using the OBD port, no need to remove the CAS4 unit.
2. You remove the CAS4 and ship it together with one original key to Hatem3, he will program the display key as a copy of your original key and then send all items back to you.

The final pricing is up to Hatem3, but he invested heavily in the equipment and needs your support. We are offering an amazing product here, for a reasonable price. Thank you for your interest and patience, now we are gaining traction with this project 😃
Appreciate 1
pmatias03119.00