11-14-2020, 11:56 AM   #151
SCD-1983
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5 Frozen Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaxwil View Post
Is it just me or is this is getting very weird to anyone else? Not trying to sabotage a sale for anyone but we've been getting updates almost daily on these keys then someone who was never mentioned in over 7 pages of threads now has the US keys???? I contacted Hatem3 who says I can get in on the 2nd batch however I'm going to pass until I see some proven forum members with verifiable reputations say they were able to get a working key before I commit. As Mark Cuban would say, "for that reason, I'm out"
Blaxwil: I I understand your hesitation and gaining trust is a major undertaking. Hatem3 and 3 other forum members here paid me for 6 display keys and they will be delivered.
I'm on this forum for a while now and post a bit, I also purchased several items from well known members here, there was never a single issue.
Anyway, the whole idea behind the new setup is to demonstrate a successful key programming process.
I know this display key works on our cars, I use it regularly and I have videos to proof it!
If I was here to scam or troll around, I wouldn't waste my time posting and setting up a supply chain.

Once the first reputable forum members here confirm the functionality and quality of these display keys, we will talk again. I'm all in for establishing trust and a reputation. Thats how business works
Appreciate 0