View Single Post
      11-30-2022, 02:43 AM   #134
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Looks like alot has happened. I think Bama should have #5 spot edge over Ohio imo. Michigan should handle Purdue and Georgia should take care of LSU. TCU and USC have dangerous championship games remaining. I think odds are good that one of them fails to deliver. The real question is who gets the #4 spot when that happens? I think Bama at 2 losses edges Ohio at 1 loss and is the most dangerous team outside the 4 spots and personally I would love to see Georgia face Bama. Those 2 Bama losses were by a few points at the last few seconds of the games to hero-ball QBs. Every year a controversy. Can't wait for the 12 team playoff format.
I actually think TCU can lose their game and still be in top 4, as long as they don't get blown out. They already beat their championship game opponent earlier in the year. Committee has to put weight on them going undefeated in regular season. It would be hard to put a 1 loss Ohio St above 1 loss TCU, when Ohio St is just sitting idle because they got waxed. USC loses I see committee putting Ohio St back in, although I do think Alabama is a better football team and would produce a better game against Georgia.
Appreciate 0