View Single Post
      08-13-2019, 04:33 PM   #1
yoogene
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

Greetings from Korea

Howdy y'all! Just wanted to do a quick intro since i've been lurking this forum for the past month and learning a TON of info about the f10 M5. I recently picked up a 2014 Monte Carlo Blue M5 that's fully loaded and enjoying my time with it thus far. Definitely not new to game, but been used to playing with Audi's, Volvos and Saab's for the past 1.5 decades.

It's been slow going on the modding front, but that's pretty typical with a 9 yo, 7 yo, and 20 month old tugging at my heels for my time. This car is also so well sorted that I don't really need or want to do much to it. Only have a few things left on my list, but I'll pick those things up as the Members Classified's and other sponsor/vendors do sales

The Bimmercode and Bimmerlink apps have been great too. I picked up the VeePeak BLE+ and coded all the standard things like mirrors, warning messages and VIM, but will work on some of the other items as i find more time (and it isn't insufferably hot outside).

Planned mods include:
Suspension - need to fix this reverse rake...
Wheels - Hard part is finding someone who will ship to APO
CF lip
CF Rear Diffuser
CF Side Skirts
And that's about it. I don't have a lot of space to stretch her legs so I don't plan on any engine mods, but 560hp is plenty for me!

Anyways, here are a few snaps I managed after my gym time during lunch yesterday. Look forward to learning more and participating in the community!
Attached Images

Last edited by yoogene; 08-13-2019 at 04:38 PM..
Appreciate 4
JW_ATL345.50
pcohen15379.50
josec704065.00