View Single Post
      09-02-2014, 10:03 PM   #82
JoM3z
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 CP XDrive G82 M4 - SSG

Garage List
This goes to show the effort and passion that goes into your work. I am very excited and can't wait to see the results. Was the adaption for the M6 took this long? Any ideas why the M5 adaption is taking this long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m6beast View Post
Everything is custom made, CNC cut MAF flanges all hand made fabricated piping with top of the line filters. Do to the MAF sensors being so sensitive I e been working on this set up for quite some time Terrry can vouche me on that. Changed diameter of pipe MAF locations transitions bends filter locations and angles its been a lot of work. You know what it is to worry about getting a cel every time you crank the car or cruising along? I almost dropped the whole project.
It's crazy I've been driving it since Saturday and it still hasn't adapted. Every run it feels different it just shows once adapted its gonna make huge power.

It's starting to pull like when I had upgraded my stock intake with BMS 3lb boost increase.

I plan to go to the track tomorrow if its fully adapted, also hoping to get some Dyno pulls by Thursday if she's ready.

Once its all done and I have all the data to go with it its a green light.

It will take another couple of weeks to get material, CNC cut flanges and all other parts that will go with it. Plus my fabricator to pump these out. They are hand made tig welded no molded plastic all 100% hand made in USA.
I'm really excited how its turned out and I hope to please everyone as well.
Appreciate 0