B58-M340iX
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DO444 View Post
The last of us 2 was such a gut punch that nothing is sacred anymore. Very likely I will never buy another Naughty Dog game again after that shit.

Played ten minutes, turned it off and never looked back.

Neil Druckmann is a horse’s ass.
Hope he chokes to death on Abby’s cock in the next “game” (political statement) he pukes up on everyone.
I thought TLOU Part 2 was amazing. Sure, the "thing/things" that happen in that game aren't maybe what you want, but it aligns with the types of things that can happen in that kind of world. It was an insanely well-done game IMO. I've played the shit out of both Part 1 (back on PS3, then remastered on PS4/Pro, now on PC for Part 1) and 2. Just like GoW:R, it left me saying just "wow" at the end with how awesome of an experience I got with the little amount of money spent ($70 or whatever).

For the person who complained about being a "grown man" and not playing video games, I'm sure you've never watched sports or done anything that resembles a "game" (board games, etc). Video games usually provide some of the best entertainment hours per dollar of any form of entertainment.
Appreciate 0