View Single Post
      02-20-2020, 02:42 PM   #35
YanoM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Individual Nardo M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine_M5 View Post
If your looking for something similar in power and similar price range i would snag a 2012-2013 E63 AMG with PP package. Ive had several mercedes including the C63 AMG and all were a more reliable car than my current M5 but my M5 would rip up my C63 performance wise...jsut depends what you want. Maybe a 2014 M5 with comp pack? I prefer to have AWD living in Denver but i walk to work and my girlfriend has a snow car so im able to own anything RWD year round without it being too big of a deal..
Not sure if I’m ready for the Benz brand. If I keep the M5 I’ll update the lights as I’m really happy how else I’ve modded it. Maybe even change to an LCI steering wheel and wrap it nardo Gray.

I just worry with everyone posting they are blowing up their engines. But it seems as if the majority of these cases is because lack of maintenance or new owner not knowing what their getting into. My mechanic and personally the feel of the car seems like it will hold up. It’s been pretty great to me for the last 3 years of ownership.
Appreciate 0