View Single Post
      07-14-2016, 04:44 PM   #80
mad-max
Registered
Rep
Drives: F11 525 M-sport

Update...

Hi Guys,

Wanna share my storey with all of you...

Had a crackling noise from my B&O dash speaker as most of you... A week ago had downloaded new software from bmw official website... Updates contained multimedia and phone updates... Was was my disappointment when I turn the stereo on after update!!! The base HAS GONE!!! The bmw chipped the software instead dealing with hardware... Now, when put the vol up the base goes up only approximately up to a 75% of the volume and get stuck at that point... Base not that deep and juicy anymore... Tried to adjust EQ to get best from the system but settings applies only for the volume they were adjusted on +/-30%... If we say EQ were adjusted on 50% of volume sound sounds great... as soon as I put the volume down I can only hear the dominating bass... And if I put the volume up I can only hear dominating trebbs... And you know what... trembling noise form the dash speaker gone... along with the base...
Went to the main dealer three times now but they can't solve the problem... The only thing I heard from them is "We didn't know another customers that listening the music on that volume"...
I'm former DJ and that rubbish sound tearing apart my ears...

Is any one came across that problem? And if yes, how did you deal with it???
Appreciate 0