12-28-2018, 11:47 AM   #2
carlitosgomesm5
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireM5 View Post
Hey guys, car is away for the winter and cabin fever is setting in already. Im getting bored and looking to do something drastic with the car, performance or something else. I love the wheels and how they look on the car, but as I stated Im getting bored. The wheels are mint, no curb rash, no bends etc. All wheels are ceramic coated. I have a spare front and rear lip that will go with the package. Also included are new TPMS sensors that I had installed this year when I had the tires mounted and balanced. The tires have about 700 miles on them. The combo was road forced balanced and black weights were used, so you cant see them on the black barrels. Specs on the wheels:

- 21" Velos S10 Wheels- 3 piece with floating spoke (looks great in person)
- Fronts are 21x10 et26
- Rears are 21x11 et26
- Gloss Black Barrels
- Gloss Black Bolts
- Hand Brushed light tint on faces
- Stepped Lips are high polished and clear coated
- Center caps match the tinted face with Gloss Black logo and lettering
- Tires are Michelin Pilot Sports 265/305 Combo less than 700 miles on them

I prefer local sale but will ship at buyers expense. Again, Im just bored at this point and looking to do something drastic to the car, thats why Im throwing this out there.

If interested shoot me a PM, you will not be disappointed with this set up. I get thumbs up everytime I take the car out. Happy Holidays guys and thanks for looking!!
Your car is stunning... Can't wait to see what you will do next.
Appreciate 1