No_Country
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [8.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennon997 View Post
2013:

THE VEHICLE CANNOT BE ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
The mobile network connection has been deactivated for this vehicle. This means that it cannot be added to your account.

To reactivate the mobile network connection for this vehicle, please contact BMW ConnectedDrive Customer Support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast27 View Post
I have a 14 and cannot figure this out as well. Dealer was unable to tell me how to do it...
I had the same issue. This means your TCU? box is no longer transmitting or receiving i believe.

I went to the dealer to see how I can re-subscribe to Real Time Traffic Info on my 2013 and he said that BMW moved on to the newer TCU? box and that mine was obsolete. BMW ConnectedDrive customer service confirmed this as well when I called them about it. So BMW deactivated their old system and full switched over to their new system some time in 2015 or 2016 is what my SA told me.

Also, my SA said that I would need to retrofit a new one and have BMW install it. I forgot the prices for the unit and install but I'm sure you can imagine the dealer prices. My SA said it would take an hour to install so whatever your dealer charges for an hour of work plus the unit. Also whatever it cost per year for the service your looking for. I would ask your dealer and/or BMW ConnectedDrive for more detailed information.

Cheers
Appreciate 0