PB-32
Private
Rep
Drives: B6 S4, B8.5 S4, F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsanem5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_S View Post
It's a good deal and you're going to love the car. I picked one up a few months ago with same mileage and warranty, just didn't have B&O and similar price.

Enjoy your new car.
thanks man, I appreciate the reassurance, as I am new to this platform but very excited as well. I'm coming from a LEXUS ISF.
If you want the car, go go for it. I think spending $1-$2k more than some people would for a car you really want isn't that big of a deal. I really wanted a Laguna Seca Blue m5 my whole life and when one finally came on sale, I grabbed it for a similar price as yours with more miles. I bought a 2016 laguna seca w/ sakhir orange Interior with 40k miles for $54k out the door and then bought a 5 year 50k mile extended warranty which covers everything but maintenance through Ally for an additional $4k. I could've bought a Singapore grey competition pack for the same price out the door but wasn't in love with the color. Looked really basic. I really wanted the LSB/sakhir orange color combo more than anything so I didn't mind paying a little more than some people would for that car. Do what makes you happy!
Appreciate 0