View Single Post
      10-28-2021, 03:24 PM   #3
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Lol. Harden always looks out of shape and something in me tells me that is why he had always played the way that he does. It's a very lazy style of play and the refs USED to call fouls for him. Not any more!

Nets and Lakers? Meh. They're not going anywhere.

We'll see how Miami does. Obviously it's still very early in the season. One injury here and there to key players can completely derail a team's season. I suppose this is one reason I have confidence in the Hawks because they have a deep team loaded with young talent. I'm pleased with what I've seen with Cam Reddish so far. Actually he showed glimpses after he returned from an injury and made some cameo appearances in the playoffs last season. He just looks hungrier and now he's hitting his shots, including 3 pointers. He's a great defender as well. I had always looked forward to seeing him and De'Andre Hunter playing to their capabilities. They're both looking good. Throw in Trae Young and John Collins and that's a potent lineup.

Now that I've said all that they'll probably get their asses handed to them tonight against the Wizards.
Appreciate 0