View Single Post
      12-05-2022, 03:57 PM   #859
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-PA View Post
Another good weekend for NFC East teams.

I feel like this analysis from 538 is probably the most accurate statistical rating thats out there:
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...l-predictions/

Realistically its a four to six team race across both divisions. With the current injury situation, I would put ~even money on the Eagles, Cowboys, Bills, Chiefs and Bengals. Home field and the first round bye will be a big deal as the regular season winds down. The fact that the Eagles have head to head victories against Dallas and Minnesota already is huge from a seedings standpoint. If the Vikings some how wind up with the 1 seed in the NFC, they definitely join the list of teams above. I don't think the Ravens or Dolphins have enough to get through the other AFC teams
i see the vikings dropping at least 1 more game. and I dont think they scare anyone, whether they have home field or not. That beat down by the Cowboys looks less like a fluke and more like an indication of how that team is vs good teams.

We'll see how Eagles are looking going in to the Christmas Eve game. Theyve got to play the Giants and the rising Bears the next 2 weeks, and i could see them losing one of those. Christmas Eve vs the Cowboys could very well be for the division, and if Cowboys win out, they would hold the tie breaker over the Eagles if they both finish 14-3.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0