Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyriian View Post
If anyone won in this thread it’s gotta be chad86tsi
But not like Tesla ever over promised and underdelivered because… elon
In what way has he won?

Tesla even admitted they are late to every plan they do.

Their tesla SEMI was supposed to be released back when? 2017? It's brought out now, 2022. So 5 years later.

If elon suggests this could come, or improved heavily over FSD by 2024, you figure 5 year delay time, 2029. Right to that magic 2030 people are implying that i'm suggesting fully autonomous driving will be by.

So again, i hate to keep shitting on these arguments, but the timeline has spoken.

If for any case we move back to ICE, and eliminate EV's all together, because now people are talking about steering wheel less cars to go off topic because they already lost the EV argument, then i will admit i lost the argument.

But i haven't, and 2030 we will see that gigantic EV swing. With fully autonomous not too far behind IMO.

It's good to be a cheerleader in the moment. But that's like claiming victory when your team is up at halftime.

There's still another halftime left, and that's where i will claim my victory, AGAIN.

Jesus christ it's sunday guys. Do i really have to keep killing you on a sunday too?