M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raahil View Post
Hi Mate

Looking mint!
I am after the exact same tips for mine. however i do have a couple of questions if you dont mind.

Firstly where did you get them from and secondly what was the overall length of the tips you installed?

I have removed one of my standard tips and have realised my original pipes come flanged towards the end making them around 67mm dia

Mounting the tips on in this position would mean the tips would protude out from the bumper too much so want to be sure to order the right ones?

Thanks
The standard tips are good for target practice at my gun club..
Ok,I was lucky to find two of the ones I wanted on UK eBay and the other two were from Far East ordered singly as custom size, they won't do more than one at a time.They were £35 each with free postage while the two from UK were £40 for the two so ended up paying £110 for four Akropovic tips with angle cut ends.
To see them more go to the 'random shot of the day' thread and see what you think.
it's important to specify 69 or 70mm inlet with, well, mine were 89mm outlets and total length 135-145mm so you can pull them out more than what the standard pipes were pushed right in.
There is a site called Ali Baba where poster OneExtra purchased his from though I'm not sure if you can get all four at once. Remember though that getting all four at once means import penalty charge.
Appreciate 1
Raahil55.50