View Single Post
      08-25-2019, 05:28 AM   #51
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

update:::
After putting 13k miles on the car I can now fully do a report.
The gas mileage is good if you keep your foot out of it. i can average 21 miles to the gallon. Plus I have the extended fuel tank which is 23.8 gallons I think. The motor is strong as hell and will keep pulling and pulling. The up and down shifts are lightning fast and down shifts sound crazy esp if you have a exhaust. In pdk mode the motor is so smart that it will make sure your in the right gear not like the m5 which is way slower to drop a gear. Its not a quick car but a diff kind of fast car. You can late brake and turn on a dime and is a serious curve machine. Handling is crazy. It turns very flat and I can daily this car if I want because I have so much fun driving it. The 18way seats are still comfy. The radio in all Porsche suck balls which is why you listen to the glorious motor sing. I had switched from the sharkwerks exhaust to the Graham rayhal exhaust and glad I did. It has way more bark. No comparison there. The cup 2 tires are very great once up to temp, but for the street they are fantastic until you run them down and get caught in a rain storm. You have to be careful as they aren't as good as new tires. The car is very easy to maintain but look to a aftermarket company for oil changes or maintenance as it can get expensive through Porsche. Overall I am still pleased that I had finally bought my other favorite car and drove it just like I drive my m5 Like it's meant to be driven. I had the opportunity to buy a good used mac or ferrari and still I said no. Theres something special about owning a pcar esp a gt3. Some guys who buy a tts end up w a gt3. it's that special because it has soul. The car engine rattles and shakes until you drive off and makes you think something is wrong. That's one of the things that makes it diff from the herd because it will whoop up on tons of cars at the track. I hope my review helps others who are on the fence go out and buy one. You won't regret it. I'm actually thinking now of buying a .2 yr 18 model.

Country run
Appreciate 2
Ickdeep5718.50
OneExtra810.50