11-17-2017, 04:17 PM   #22
kong24680
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone Metallic F06 M6 Gr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iRlz View Post
am 6'1 just test drove an M6 given how ungodly cheap they are. I mean 15k more gets you a solid 13/14 year than an e92 M3 with good options and lower miles which is nuts lol

First thing I noticed is how long the front is. I don't remember my m5 feeling that long in the front.

Personally with how many 5 series there are and how few GC M6s there are I like the idea of trying the 6 vs. the 5 again.

That said as mentioned before and over and over in the price comparison / deal section.

These cars that had 110-156k stickers are ABSOLUTE bargains right now especially what are likely 1 owner well serviced, low abuse cars. The only thing I'd caution as good as some of these cars look in the 50k range they still have lots of room to fall so plan accordingly lol.

*I sat in the back seat of the M6 during the test drive since I routinely would have lots of people with me on any given weekend. I fit and it was a tad more comfortable than a GTR but not by much. Its survivable but not something I'd readily jump in to sit in the back seat of, not sure how that compares to an M6 GC backseat tho
M6 GC backseat is definitely roomier than the coupe.
Appreciate 1
M5Rlz248.50