View Single Post
      05-01-2019, 02:04 PM   #40
aliusa
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 CP

Delta Auto Protect does not have good reviews on Better Business Review site. They are also not accredited with BBB. Apparently they have a history of not sending the payment check and they keep on telling customers that the check is in the mail. See below link:

https://www.bbb.org/us/pa/philadelph...0241-236003696

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny1424 View Post
Hey guys here is an update. After contacting countless companies for extended warranty I was able to find one that has decent coverage and covers California cars. Apparently most of these companies do not cover our cars if you live in California. Also when i bought my car it was already out of warranty which was another reason a lot of companies didn't offer me warranty.

I went with Delta Auto Protect. After reading their contract they seem to cover almost everything with their Diamond Premier. Even suspension, differential, transmission, electronics etc... I ended up paying $2950 for 5 years and additional 75k miles.

I haven't had any issues yet with the car to use the warranty so I can vouch for their legitimacy but their contract seemed pretty legitimate. Also for $2950 for 5 years you can't go wrong.
Appreciate 0