Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 991S & 2013 M3 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used2be View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
Thank you for making sure the correct information was posted in this thread. Frankly Used2B and a few other members need to delete/edit their incorrect and misleading posts in this thread as it could cause someone looking for a quick answer to put coolant in wrong hole.
If you want more information, reading all the way to post #22 will give you verified agreement over the placement of the cooling circuit filling points. I did retract my opinion and the reasons are explained in those first 20 posts. Why would someone stop part way through a thread if they wanted to learn about the subject of the thread?

E90Fleet shows the comparison of the 2013 manual and the revised 2015 manual in his #21 and #22 posts on the first page of this thread. Good information if you wish to learn more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used2be View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
Thank you for making sure the correct information was posted in this thread. Frankly Used2B and a few other members need to delete/edit their incorrect and misleading posts in this thread as it could cause someone looking for a quick answer to put coolant in wrong hole.
If you want more information, reading all the way to post #22 will give you verified agreement over the placement of the cooling circuit filling points. I did retract my opinion and the reasons are explained in those first 20 posts. Why would someone stop part way through a thread if they wanted to learn about the subject of the thread?

E90Fleet shows the comparison of the 2013 manual and the revised 2015 manual in his #21 and #22 posts on the first page of this thread. Good information if you wish to learn more.
Please keep in mind that 98% of traffic on this forum consist of owners Google searching an answer to a simple question. They would never dream of signing up for an online car forum to argue over who should delete what posts. They want to know where to have their man servant dump the can of coolant so they can slap their M6 back into all comfort and D mode and get back to the hair dresser.
Appreciate 0