View Single Post
      03-19-2016, 12:47 AM   #9
BDWonder
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoSol View Post
Hey guys... I just joined the M5 club. The second BMW I've owned was a 2011 535i, it was one of my favorite BMWs of all time. When I had an F10 535i, I always wished I had the M5 which looks so much better (and faster). 8 BMWs later, from 750Li to M3 to 6GC, I'm back to square one with the F10. Now I'm settled with a Donington Grey X5M and Singapore Grey M5 in stable.

I have the M5 for 6 days now, first mod was vinyl wrapping the side markers and door handles. DIY thread:
http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthr...1#post19594531

Last night, RW Carbon Fiber Center Diffuser came it. The 2x2 weave looks amazing, super light, and it's made of 100% carbon fiber.

I pulled the whole OEM diffuser out to get to the center diffuser. The whole thing is held by 3 T27 bolts and 4 pop buttons. To pull the whole diffuser out, I pulled from the outside first. It was super easy to come out.

I swapped out the diffuser and everything snapped in perfected. Fitment is top notch. On the difficulty scale of 1-10, this was a 3.

More RW Carbon parts coming soon. Enjoy the photos.

For this price, all M5 owners should consider this mod. This looks almost OEM, great lines and it complements the M5 rear perfectly. It's not overwhelming, just tasteful.

You can tell Matt RW Carbon I sent you. He'll take care of you.

P.S. I'm sure RW copied another brand's product (probably RKP replica here). I can care less, they make quality products at a reasonable price. I don't support M Tax companies. I had their diffuser on my X5M, it lasted through the winter with snow and salt. Fits perfectly, looks perfectly, and performs perfectly.

Thanks,
Jimmy
Hey...question. Which do you prefer and like better, the x5m or m5? Can you detail their differences and pros and cons? Im looking to get actually one of these vehicles. Was curious to hear from an owner of both models. Thanks!!!
Appreciate 0