United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 520D EDynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneExtra View Post
Warranty is £1450 with £250 excess or £1900 no excess inc recovery
Tax is £540
Insurance is variable but mine is £400

What it will lose depends on what you buy it for but if you buy through BMW expect the difference between what you pay and the Trade price to be about 13% difference

They will drop about 3-4K a year depends on lots of variables though.

Rear tyres are £520 a pair for Michelin Pilot Sport 4s 20"

Servicing is condition based so depends on mileage etc

Front pads and discs are £1800 a pair and normally last about 45,000 miles but depends on how you drive

Still good value for such a performance car

Personally I would get comp pack and the M Performance seats if you can as these make the car stand out from a basic M5

Probably couldn't tell the difference between the two driving wise but its a better car and an expensive option so will help come re-sale

Whats your budget?
So i would be targeting a low 30's valued car. Your insurance is amazing, which provider is that with, we have 15+ years of NCD and it doesnt come anywhere close to that, infact on a comparison site the best was over a grand!! And this is with zero points or claims. Bizarre!

When you say M Perf seats are you referring to the comfort seats? Those are the ones I want, they look great and are probably really comfortable due to the high adjustability. That along with a comp pack car means it ought to have enough stand out in a market full of cars. If I am able to hold out for the ideal spec or as close as, then it would probably be an easier car to market in future if I ever wanted to sell. (Heated rear seats, LCI, Soft close doors, comfort seats, rear parking cam maybe even surround view, sun roof, and maybe even BMW Icon LEDs if I get lucky. That's the kind of spec I'm looking at.)
Appreciate 0