View Single Post
      03-01-2014, 08:18 AM   #12
BMWonlyZone
I Reserve the Right!
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Comp - MBB/BLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
I didn't put a penny down. Literally just paid my first month payment. They were fine with rolling the ~$5k and other fees into the lease. I haven't encountered a dealership that was ever opposed to rolling in the "suggested" down payment? It shouldn't matter to them. Doesn't change anything on their end. Maybe the sales rep was lousy? Sucks that two people can go in there and leave with different results. The fees I paid were standard, exact same as other dealerships.

Seems like all the big dealers can play ball with these deals. I just personally had a great experience with Lucas S.

The car had everything I wanted although I would have ordered Frozen Black if I could. I was more on an M4 budget so this was enough of a jump for me. Didn't really want to pay anymore and I also had to trade in my M3 before my 50k warranty ran out.

You must be pumped for the car! I'm amazed with how it moves for such a pig
Your car is much better equipped than mine. Here is my build and deal:

Monte Carlo Blue/SilverstoneII
MSRP of $103825 (exec, lights, 20")
$13259 out of pocket including NJ tax, bank fee, Motor Vehicle, all other nonsense fees, and 7 multiple security deposits totaling $7700. So actual out of pocket is $5559 and includes first payment; there is $0 cap cost reduction in the OOP figure. 36 months, 12K miles per year @ $1056.00 per month.

The incentives are pretty flat right now, but I get to see what March looks like this week, and then maybe even April. Might be a few more bucks for loyalty or something. Who knows.

Congrats and keep an eye out for a bright blue beast when you are on the road!!
Appreciate 0