shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
You're actually taking this far better than I could've ever imagined. I wonder if it just hasn't hit you yet lol

For instance, I'm gonna rage out more than you if we wind up signing Trubisky. Keep hearing the rumors and it's hurting my soul.
Well, WTF can I do about it? With all the rumors that had been floating around the past year or so, I started suspecting some shit was going on. Then I heard lately RW was wanting "Mahomes money" so I'm like f*** you then. My team has sucked ass for a while now and has let me down more times than I can count, so it was just a matter of time before someone decided to pull the pin from the grenade.

No, it has not completely sunk it yet. If you want to go there, I STILL can't f'n believe the Seattle Supersonics left town because the Starbucks CEO was an idiot and sold the team to some Oklahoma douchebags to whom I hate to this day. Lying MFers. What's shocking to me is that Seattle still doesn't have an NBA team. It's not right. I watched games growing up when they actually played in the King Dome. I saw Gus Williams, Jack Sikma, "Downtown" Freddie Brown, etc. play ball. Then I saw the "glove" and Shawn Kemp tear it up years later. This is an NFL thread, I digress.

It's going to be very strange to say the least to watch Seahawks games without #3. I still have no idea who the hell they think they're going to play as QB. Maybe they'll pull off some huge deal with some team (don't know who) with all their draft capital but they have a lot of holes to plug. Shitty all the way around. Oh and fuck the Rams!
Y'all getting another nba team soon, calm yo tits.

Besides, you can always go root for the four time wnba champs the Seattle Storm.
Appreciate 0