09-24-2011, 08:41 PM   #87
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenglin View Post
Lolz, dude, try staying in a country with 32 degrees Celsius Summer all day, everyday.

I rather stay comfortable with the aircon blasting in my face. Only at night will I enjoy "the good shit" with the windows down.

Anyways, I was just giving the M Engineers some credit for their hard work. It's really amazing when fan boys just love to complain all day but not realize how hard it is to design a car for majority to love.

Gosh..
By defending an idiotic idea like this, you come across as more of a 'fan-boy' than most of the people on this forum. There are plenty of legitimate complaints being voiced, but instead you choose to label everyone else.

As some of the others have said, unless you are literally blasting heavy metal music, you should be able to hear the engine with the windows up. A fake engine soundtrack is exactly what automotive enthusiasts dread. If I wanted to listen to an audio recording, I could just open youtube and pop my headphones on!

If this becomes a 'trend' in the future, then I will have my car remapped with a Carrera GT engine and exhaust sound. If you're going to listen to fake crap, it might as well be good fake crap.
Appreciate 0