Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6
Quote:
Originally Posted by changw1 View Post
You look like you get a great deal. With the full 7 MSD returning to you at the lease end, you would be paying around $550 per month pre CA tax for a loaded F10 M5. Do you mind showing us a proof of that?
See, that's the issue I have.

So many people heckling over the MSD's when it's fully refundable to the leasee, yet these are the same people who put 15k down on their last car to lower payments, yet won't see a dollar of that back.

I almost got this lease transferred 3 times now. First time, wife declined, second time, credit declined, third time, someone forgot about the MSD's... lol.
It doesn't matter if you got a sucker to do the transfer. With MSD's this is not a good deal as a swap. From the dealer, maybe yes. But you are trying to get out of something and that means there will have to be some sort of trade off. Your car has absolutely no options - if you aren't that desperate that is fine. I wish you good luck but this is going to take an additional few months to be moved on top of the few it has already been on here.
Appreciate 0