View Single Post
      02-04-2023, 01:19 PM   #1156
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I’m 52 years old and all I can hear is my mother’s voice saying “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all”. But then I feel like I’m in the twilight zone when I read posts like the one above. Then I freak out and I hear my mothers quote again. Lol. Then I wonder what forum on. And I freak out and remember my mothers quote again. The world has gone crazy.

I ask everyone this question though. Isn’t part of being a car enthusiast actually enjoying what your vehicle looks like? I mean look at all the people throwing a temper tantrum about the front of the G80. What the hell is that compared to the way entire Teslas look? I don’t care if it could do the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs. They ugly. How is there enthusiasm in that? I think I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
yes, you're last sentence I think explains everything...

I think the back end of the Model 3 is its best view and that's what most people would see anyways

In all seriousness, looks are very important to me and my F32 was a stunner, but it just that the M3P is on a whole other level or two when it comes to the
"holy f---" factor you get from a car that does sub 3.5 0-60's and just like all cars looks are subjective ...I agree that a standard range with the lame hubcaps at stock hight isn't much to look at, but many would say the same thing about the entire G series of cars

The Performance model with its lower suspension and wheels is much better looking than the standard range, but you put the right wheels and stance on any car and they can look good....even the G series
(except the 7 series, there is no saving that one)

here are some examples of what a proper stance and right wheels can do for a car

Attached Images

Last edited by SoCal_NSX; 02-04-2023 at 01:24 PM..
Appreciate 4