View Single Post
      02-05-2023, 07:37 AM   #1160
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
People think the Ferrari f50 is one of the most beautiful cars and that shit looks like a pile of shit.

How can people say the model 3 is ugly, especially if they own a g8x car. I have both and the g80 isn’t a good looking car. The side profile is its best feature imo.
Well, you are obviously are in the minority on that. It’s the number one selling M3 of all time. As an outsider, I think the G 80 is incredibly beautiful from all angles. Most people I know do also. As far as Tesla goes, most people, I ask, don’t have an opinion either way only those in the fad seem to have opinions on them. I also don’t think it’s just Tesla that’s ugly. Every freaking fully electric vehicle I have seen on the market with the exception of this really awesome looking Audi are all ugly as shit. It’s almost as if they set ugly as a guideline for all electric vehicles.

Now this is a good looking EV. If I didn’t already have an M5 on its way, I might look at getting this Audi. I suspect it’s well-built also unlike Tesla.
https://www.audiusa.com/us/web/en/mo.../overview.html
Appreciate 1