Rep
Drives: E92M3, F10535i, 15 M5,340i,X5M

Garage List
2015 X5M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E63amg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herofmine View Post
Well, i don't know where do you live, but here in NY for no inspection $65 ticket and they wont pull you over for it, you may get it if you park in public places where regulated by traffic enforcement.
Not sure what part of ny you are but ive gotten it in suffolk, nassau, westchester each time it was around 200 plus a surcharge. Maybe its 65 in nyc if u get a ticket by a meter maid. I think if you get one by nypd its more than 65.

If the shop just puts a fake sticker or a sticker from another car on then its a felony.

Also they do pull you over for not having valid inspection the new cop scanners specifically get alerts when u pass by and it scans your plate comes up as not having valid inspection. I seen it happen and DMV even has sent me letters for my c63 which hasnt been inspected that it was overdue, and now its expired this info is also in the cops database that use that scanner so when I drive by they will get alert and pull me over. If i have a inspection sticker on the car yet the dmv says no inspection on file they will know right away whats up. Maybe u can play dumb but I rather not risk that too much time to lose if it goes the other way.
When you fail inspection, it gets reported to DMV AND Then usually they will give you time
To get the problem fixed and pass the inspection. I live in NYC.
Appreciate 0