View Single Post
      11-27-2019, 08:00 AM   #78
hkm5
Rep
Drives: 2013 m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by umz View Post
Hi guys,

In need of your experience and knowledge. So basically , i was driving home yesterday from work, doing 25/30mph and randomly the car went into neutral and shut itself off, steering started to get stiff, and started throwing up error codes (adaptive headlight error, diff lock are the ones i remember). I slowly came to a stop and then the car wouldn't restart. I tried ignition off and on and still nothing. Shortly i got a low battery warning, so i thought the battery could be the issue, i ran out to get a new battery replaced this and still nothing after registering the battery to the car.

Now, my cousin has a couple of machines and one of the codes that comes up is a servertronic valve fault, could this be the reason for the car shutting off and reason its not starting again?

I had to get the car towed away, had to get under the car and put it into N and put it on a flatbed. Worst feeling ever!

So ive been researching on the forum etc and have come across a few people that have experienced this, some say its the Crankshaft sensor and others say the HP fuel pump.

Can anyone shed any light or experienced this before, i want my car back!

Thank you in advance.
Same exact thing happened to me, but after 15 mins I was able to restart the car. Took it to the dealer It was the radiator
Appreciate 0