View Single Post
      11-28-2018, 02:43 AM   #170
SuperF10
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARKONE View Post
Absolutely not a snob. I respect the hell out of vets, EMTs, firefighters, police, teachers, and tons of other professions where they won't make a lot. I also don't really care for overpaid athletes even though some of them are my friends. They get paid $250k+ to throw a damn baseball. Good for them but they are overpaid.

I went to an expensive private school and my ex was an idiot take on $200k of debt to major in Philosophy in undergrad. She planned on doing a PhD which is another $100k. With a Philosophy PhD she would be teaching and making $40-$50k. Year, that's a stupid move. She could have just as easily gone to a public university, gotten a teaching degree and taught 3rd graders and make the same money with little to no debt. And it wasn't just her, most of her entire group of friends were in the same boat...

Will I inherit my dad's estate? Yeah. I'm his only son. But to say "most of these baller 20 year olds" inherited their bank accounts is a "pretty harsh thing to say. And that makes you a f'ing snob"

If you didn't have kids, you can afford a McLaren and that's the difference. If I had to pick between raising a kid or a Ferrari; I'd take the Ferrari every damn time. If you want to make this a d***-measuring contest on who has more cars/toys or a bigger house... I'll have you beat every time.

you're an actual scuff.