View Single Post
      02-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #43
SANguru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: i8, X5 50,M550i,Tesla, MP4-12c

My dyno shows gain in torque. Did you dyno it?? BTW, ever heard of adaptation? You take it off and not let the ECU adapt or start right up, of course it will run like crap.

You are not a liar.. just inexperienced

not my car so I don't really care. You can go believe what you want to believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Dude, you DO realize that there is actually NO BAFFLING on the stock exhaust too right? It is ALSO "straight pipe" with the exception of two tiny resonators int he mid pipes that cannot possibly have much effect whatsoever. Read my big post above thoroughly then you might see some reason for questioning.

It is ok to voice opinions but to tell me outright that I did NOT experience what I ACTUALLY experienced (as opposed to "theorized") is sort of like calling me a liar. I know that was likely not your intent but I still cannot understand how anyone could tell me "there is no torque loss" when they were not there and I actually experienced this. I am not giving opinion in this case. I am giving you absolute fact. Car ran like crap. Exhaust removed and OEM replaced=car fixed-definitive end of story (and yes those lines were capped too.) Kind of like me looking at the blue sky and you telling me it's green.
Appreciate 0