United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5

Garage List
2023 BMW X3M40i  [0.00]
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Hey all,

I have a BMW F10 M5, with:

- Aggressive Project Gamma Cold Air Intakes (they are the best they are routed to behind your kidneys)
- Full catless straight piped, with resonators deleted and muffler deleted (sounds insane)
- Full exterior mods to take away from the grandpa spec
- I have a JB4 tune

Anyway, I started getting some codes when I read my codes and I got the code 20A211, and it said coolant pump 2 low, or something to that affect and I know I do not have leaks or any rock chips and I know there is nothing wrong with the pump because only under extreme load would it go limp mode and throw this code along with some misfires (well, I am changing the plugs and coils in a week and this is the first time from factory which I have 62K miles and that is about in the range), but that one code 20A211 through me off, well turns out the intercooler expansion tank was low by like 4", so I got some coolant and replaced it and it has ran great, but I wanted to ask anyone's opinion on why it did this and never told me to add more coolant? maybe because it needs to be under load? and it was only running a bit dry with all the mods and the HP gains. Any opinions here?
-
Appreciate 0