View Single Post
      07-25-2007, 08:40 PM   #19
Brookside
Major
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus View Post
Since I wanted AW, he said mid to end of December. Other colors if ordered now, will be available the same time dealers get their initial stock, which will be in November. I'm seriously contemplating another color now as I will definitely be back in the states in December and I'm not sure I want to wait till January to take delivery.

The blue, which I think is Montego, but whatever it is, looks really good, much better than the e9x with that color, may be an option now. The gf is supposed to be coming to visit in November and we're talking about changing dates so she could do the whole bmw-welt thing with me while she's here. She loves the blue, but that may have a whole lot to do with the fact it would be available while she was actually here....
Man Smart/Woman Smarter- the blue is LeMans Blue not Montego- and only offered in Germany on the coupe with the 337 M Sportpackett which includes the 261M's.
This is a color chart that Bryan @ Mwerks posted- you can see the difference in LeMans/Montego in spite of the low res.
Also- awesome pic of LeMans Blue on a 3-er.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0