nav792
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M4, 2022 BMW x7

Garage List
2021 m4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
Which one did you pass on and why? Can you post the link? Which one did you buy? The white one w/ Sakhir interior? Pretty sure we're all looking at the same cars, would be cool if we could share details about the ones we passed on and why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
Which one did you pass on and why? Can you post the link? Which one did you buy? The white one w/ Sakhir interior? Pretty sure we're all looking at the same cars, would be cool if we could share details about the ones we passed on and why.

There were 2 that I actually passed on...

The first:

https://www.tombushbmw.com/certified...81ab3d83e8.htm

This one was fully loaded and listed as CPO. After a few conversations with dealer I found out it actually wasnt CPO. They were going to discount about $1k and I was going to purchase BMW platinum extended warranty. However, it turns out BMW would not allow extended warranty because original owner missed the 1200 mile service by almost 1k miles. For whatever reason they weren't able to sell Fidelity warranty either. They claimed there was a recent situation where Fidelity wouldn't honor warranty to replace a customer engine and dealer had to do it. Too many issues so I passed.

I next turned my attn to this one in Tampa:

https://www.reevesbmw.com/used-vehic...model%5B%5D=M5

Beautiful car , fully loaded and CPO. I just felt this was overpriced. Dealer didnt really want to budge on price.

Patience paid off. I had been checking car gurus about 10x's per day , everyday. The one I bought is no longer listed online. Fields BMW in Orlando took in a 2015 lease return which I jumped on right away. They were asking about $54k. (Not CPO, no comp and b/o). 20k miles. I got them down to $51k and purchased easy care warranty plus got them to throw in maintenances refresh and I paid to extend maintenance for another 2 yrs. picked up the car last Wednesday. Let me know if you have questions.
Appreciate 1
94jedi829.00