View Single Post
      06-15-2015, 11:37 PM   #30
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfive View Post
Congratulations Vic55 what an awesome machine! That thing should be plenty loud alright. When you get a moment, pls do make a cell phone video revving it.

Between the gt3, ff, 458, huracan, gts, the 458 might now be the slowest of the lot. Not sure if it feels that way though! Looks like the gt3rs is the logical next purchase. You'll soon run out of fast cars to buy
Thanks again all!!

The GT3 is still the slowest of the lot by a decent amount in regards to "up top" measurements. Its probably the easiest to launch of the RWD cars I have but the Huracan is the fastest overall from a dig and a roll IMHO.

I think the car might be too low--- its barely over the ground in the front and it has the undercarriage dealer installed protection bars but Im going to raise it about 1/2 of an inch and maybe drop the rear about 1/4.

It looks amazing when parked but I find myself using the lifter a lot (never use the 458 or FF lifters). I barely even use the GT3 lifter and that thing is low too but the Huracan takes the cake.

Early on driving it brings an incredible rush (placebo or not) and launches are strong and explosive. There is a slight bit of understeer associated with the Dynamic Steering upgrade that I have but the car is easily maneuverable with throttle modulation. I really love the interior of this car, so supple yet firm. I know I have said that I love the Jag, GT3, and AMG GTS exhaust in their OEM format; and that remains my stance since I don't know this car's sound with a stock set up but this modded Race Exhaust, it is outrageous.

More to come as I drive it but its thoroughly living up to its reviews and performance numbers via vids and mags thus far.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0