10-11-2018, 05:26 AM   #6
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

M5 F10 still is King.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcohen15 View Post
I agree 100% on the warranty issue! In fact, my E92 is at the dealership now. It went in for a recall to the blower motor wiring, and in the process of inspecting everything, they found a leak in the A/C evaporator. Thank you, that'll be $3900, please. My extended warranty covered it, as well as a cracked fuel sending unit. I'm less than a year into a 4/50 warranty, and it has already covered about $7k in repairs.

I'm finding lots of indy dealers that apparently don't check the VIN when putting together the ad for their cars. I've seen three competitions that weren't, and adding Executive and Driver's assist is par for the course, regardless of whether or not the car has the options.

I'm looking for fresh brakes and tires. The warranty will cover the rest.

I'll be back.
Warranty is good and you certainly need it for your M3.There's an M3 E46 owner in the next street to me and he has had no end of issues with it.You should find an M5 f10 with Bm history a better proposition, no comparison with M3,M5's are built more solidly with 'panzer' components to last. Some of your dealers and sellers there appear to have a trade description problem for what exact model of M5 it was originaly.Going for a bog standard one without the expensive ad ons, just the nice bits like bigger wheel etc may be the way to go if you don't want to be 'had' Just my opinion.

Last edited by M5Rick; 10-11-2018 at 07:21 AM..
Appreciate 0