01-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #7
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
My credit score is over 800. I just got approved 2 months before with 2 BMW's in the garage.

Now it's 1 BMW in the garage, and I got declined because I made significantly more income on my 2nd credit app aka. pretty much "lying" to BMW financial how much I make?

Both of which figures is MORE than enough to get approve + add in my credit score. I got approved for the Super Elite Credit from BMW just 2 months ago no issues.

Imagine you apply with your wife, and you split the money 50/50. It would say on your name... 50% of the income. 50% on your wives. Right?

So now, I go in the 2nd time to resubmit my app, but since my wife isn't there.. I put the whole household income aka 100% of it.. on my name.
DECLINED.

I think I got approved at 50% but when I showed them I make twice as much two months later, they declined because I'm "lying".

This was their EXACT reasoning in writing:
“Application submitted as another center lists income significantly less than income listed on this application. Please advise and provide the POI for further consideration.”

Then the sales guy adds:

"So until you provide proof of your $xxx per year, they are declining to approve your application."

At this point, I came in with all the documentation aka. income tax statement for 2012, on the 1st of January, at which they email back the next day,

"The income statement you provided is out of date. Please provide us with a more recent one."

There is NO income tax statement for 2013 YET.

So not only did the BMW financial guy mess up and approve me on less income made two months ago, now that I listed the correct amount of income, they are calling BS basically.. even though I got approved with less money in the bank (according to them).

Plus add in the fact that they are asking for documention (income statement proof) that doesn't exist yet.

Man
What makes me upset most is yiu were the one getting the 2014 M5 for a steal price 16k off MSRP posting 920$ per month post -

Well
What BMW FS DID to you is unacceptable and quite idiotic, not ridiculous they did that because computer did it first time when declined but after you took the time to explain then what the heck!!!? They should figure out what exactly went wrong!!
OMG
I am still surprised they did that to you after 7 to years relationship!! Go to MB dealership and apply for E63 and if you get approved
You can either do it or take application and fax it to BMW FS -
Appreciate 0