01-05-2014, 10:45 PM   #12
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewM5 View Post
It seems that they did not reject you based on ability but because of a pretty glaring discrepancy. All they are asking is that you resolve the confusion that you inadvertently created by using vastly different income figures. And there are many ways to establish income other than tax returns. Given the mess of the credit crisis resulting at least in part by some very sloppy lending practices, I for one, am happy to see some return to responsible due diligence. It does suck that you got caught up in this, but if you look at it from the outside, it may actually be a positive and responsible act.
I'd love to prove the situation to them, but even if I get it straightened out, will they honor the December rates even if it's a fail on their part?

Also, since I'm self employed. I can't show them. I can go to one of my stores, print out a year-total sales for 2013, but that doesn't count for them. I even asked. So either that or tax income statement. Basically, legal government issued documentation.
Appreciate 0