View Single Post
      02-05-2024, 06:48 PM   #14
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Always seems like people in sales are always jerking someone around.

Not exactly related but I was recruited to apply for a position through an internal recruiter, not external. I go through all these interviews and people from the company even extended LinkedIn connections. I’m thinking everything is going well, just waiting for the offer. Then nothing. I tried not to call, exercising patience. But finally after a little over a week I call the recruiter and she tells me they aren’t ready to hire just yet. I’m like wtf did you waste my time for? I didn’t say it exactly that way but I asked why they were interviewing when they were uncertain and she kind of intimated that they thought they wanted the person in California instead…..something that never even came up lol.

Had another interview with a large consulting firm. They had me do a bunch of writing. When they said they were still thinking about it, I realized they were just gathering information on what to look for in a candidate, not actually hire someone. So I essentially wrote job descriptions for future positions since the hiring manager had no clue what they needed.

People are a$$hoes.
Appreciate 2