View Single Post
      12-20-2018, 08:44 AM   #16
chrisho68
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW/SO F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5f10_87 View Post
Hi guys. I tryed this retrofit, but somethings feels like missing, I can only see Driver side modul and I don’t see any seat Passenger modul when I tryed to code gentlman function there. Feels strange that my car don’t have a module on passenger side.

My car is with standard M5 f10 seats, only Memory on driver side with 1 and 2 button. The passenger does not have any Memory at al, but it is electric seats.

Someone can help me whats the fault?

Regards
Did the install yesterday and the instructions above are excellent.

In terms of your issue, I thought the passenger memory was standard and not part of the executive package. When I was programming via Bimmercode, I coded the passenger side module first and when I went back to the root menu in Bimmercode, the driver side module option disappeared. I just disconnected the app and restarted it and the driver side module option appeared again. Did you try restarting the app?

Do you know if you have the executive package on your car? Heated and ventilated seats along with comfort access is part of that package but doesn't say anything about the memory passenger function. Having absence of that may be the mitigating factor in getting the gentlemen's function working.
Appreciate 0