05-09-2015, 08:48 PM   #69
The_Wood
Captain
Rep
Drives: F15 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
See, that's the issue I have.

So many people heckling over the MSD's when it's fully refundable to the leasee, yet these are the same people who put 15k down on their last car to lower payments, yet won't see a dollar of that back.

And to continue on with what you're saying, 7K in MSD's back is equal to a $550 dollar payment. I'm not exactly going to let someone get away with that. LOL. 900 is already a blessing for this car, but 550.. get out of here! haha!

I almost got this lease transferred 3 times now. First time, wife declined, second time, credit declined, third time, someone forgot about the MSD's... lol.
Well, I wouldn't say that I forgot. I understood the "ZERO DOWN" sales pitch as having meant to come take this thing off your hands for, well, $0.00 down; then take the MSDs on the back end. That's what solidified the deal for me, until things changed at the last minute, at which point I apologized for any miscommunication (or lack thereof) on either of our parts. Would've been nice, but hopped back into another e92.

Sorry to see the car's still here, but glad you've introduced some flexibility. GLWL[ease]A[ssumption]
Appreciate 0