12-07-2017, 05:48 PM   #86
MissionPerformance
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F31 340xi US Spec

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gong View Post
Curious as to why this thread got to front page?
What has Mission done on the forums since 2014 ?
What cars do they have with proper dyno's showing baseline + tune ?
What cars if ANY have ran the 1/4 mile anywhere in the world?
Even simple friendly runs? None exist
Where are all the Forums customers? other than the usual (His assistant) F10 535 and 1 or 2 M5 at most.
And his 550 (it seems)
*Other Tuners that are known, have all the above*

Where are the rest ? BMW has M235, 335, 435, 640, 550, 650, X3, X4, X5, X6
Tons of threads with *So called* discoveries and little to NO results.

Don't mean anything other than where is the proof ? Why should I or anyone go with this particular tooner?

You guys believe anything way too quick.

But I'll sit and wait for RESULTS! not speculations as thats all it seems to be (just look at the threads) as much I want to throw my money since my next car is going to be on order soon (Debating on M550 or X3 M40i) "Lease is coming up for the X5M"

PS... Tool gets released by MagicMotorSport and ChipTuning then gets sold to Mass, Mission the first US Dealer perhaps.

I'm wondering if this is a backed up statement by fact or just an opinion? We dont have proper dynos? Really now? No discoveries? How about you ask your tuner how they came about to properly calibrating your sport displays on your M2, lets see how honest they can be. 2 M5s? Really? Come on now, lets not go there. If you would like to put your money where your mouth is, we will gladly entertain this topic, but until then, Im glad you are happy with BM3 and there is nothing more to that.
Appreciate 0