07-14-2016, 05:49 PM   #8
califlove
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '14 Explorer Sport | F80 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...33786424&Log=0

This asking price suggests 45k-46k price point all day...clean title two owners with average mileage. I also missed out on one recently that sold for $47k similar miles and was clean. This was a quick autotrader search...which suggests to me that they are available.

I haven't been following the market too closely, but both of these listings/sales suggest mid 40's is a valid market assessment for a 2013 clean title with average miles on the clock!
Seems reasonable. I have been looking for mileage between 30-40k to try to get about a years worth of warranty time just in case. I'd say out of warranty mileage means an automatic additional $4k cost for a solid bumper to bumper extended warranty but heck, I guess with these cars, we (I?) should probably get that post 50k anyway.

Back to the original question, I'd guess that OP should return the performance aspects of the car to stock and sell those parts keeping the visual gear on as that seems like more of a pain to try and part out. I have to imagine he'd get close 6-10k for those parts?

At that point, car would fetch $55k on up? At any rate, good luck getting whatever you can!
Appreciate 0