Rep
Drives: Weistec BMW Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparedes View Post
Any updates and dyno results?
See below!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny02 View Post
Fantastic.... can you list what you recommended as upgrades?

Rods, sleeves, drive shaft, clutch... +++?

I may move on this upgrade soon. Weistec Engineering
We desperately recommend transmission clutches - The factory transmission cant take much more than 750wtq or so. Otherwise you can make great power on these without a built engine. See below!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBMW View Post
This is insane, $11k for two turbos. I thought pure turbos were expensive. With a market shifting to F90, I don’t see a lot of people spending that kind of money on turbos that don’t have proven numbers. Unless, F90 share same turbos as F10, than maybe some will buy it. I also don’t understand why people spent 10k on wheels.
This is an all-inclusive kit. With it you get turbos, downpipes, all hardware necessary for installation, instructions on how to install it, plus all couplers and anything necessary to adapt to the factory system. It's not JUST a turbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHouseWon View Post
Numbers? Graph? YouTube? Install pictures?
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnell1982 View Post
Still nothing from Weistec on their uber expensive turbos ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBMW View Post
Has anyone tried their kit?
Sorry for the delays here guys! We have been fighting tooth and nail to get verifiable numbers from multiple individuals who have purchased this kit. However, as of right now DME Tuning is proving the potential of this setup on the X6M chassis. The kit isn't a direct fit for the X6M (yet) but this post by DME Tuning with the GTX3076R option should give you a great idea of what is capable:

Quote:

@x6m_odom DME Tuning World Record F86 X6M putting down 844whp/735wtq with BEF and JB4 and 754whp/658 without the JB4 (straight tune).

Thanks to @kevin_doesnt_lift for the support on this one. Built by @restorationrods featuring @weistec W.4 GTX3076R, BEF, @burger_tuning JB4, Weistec Meth Kit on a STOCK MOTOR and TRANS running a race gas blend. Hats off to Brent @restorationrods for building custom downpipes, turbo inlets and charge pipes and making this install such a success. We are not 100% satisfied with the bottom end power and are going to address increasing it soon! Keep in mind that this dyno was in Boise, Idaho which is 2812 Ft above see level and the dyno numbers are in SAE. Thank you John for believing in our company and allowing us to tune your beautiful X6M.

#f86x6m #x6m #teamacm #restorationrods #worldrecord #dmetuning #dmetuninguae #ecutune #weistec #mstreetracing #rkpcarbon #indstyle #autocouture #bmwgram #msrintake #speeddistrict #ig_bmw #itswhitenoise #carswithoutlimits #carsinstagram #carsofinstagram #bmw_m_nation #speedfanatics #thebmwclub #bmw #bmwusa

Last edited by Weistec Engineering; 08-24-2018 at 02:06 PM..
Appreciate 1