Rep
Drives: 2015 bmw m5 competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord HUMUNGUS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Yams View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord HUMUNGUS View Post
Well, I bit the bullet last week. I'm very pleased with the purchase. As far as how much I paid, I can assure you that it was similarly priced to the average of how much used f10's are going for with higher miles, which for me was a steal with only 9k on the odometer.

Also, I bought an extended 3yr/36k mile warranty. Small price to pay for peace of mind.
love the car, is the cars color black sapphire metallic? If so that is the same color as mine and its very interesting to see how it looks with the chrome not all blacked out
Indeed, it is the black sapphire metallic. At first I was pretty sure I was going to black out the grill and side vents; now I'm thinking of just blacking out the grill and leaving the side vents chrome, just to have a tiny bit of flare. As much as I love the murdered out Darth Vader look, I feel like everyone does it to their f10's (not that it's a bad thing!). The only mod that I'm thinking of doing for now is to add aftermarket wheels, possibly some BBS LM's to match my Honda s2k.
well there you go. this is what it would look like blacked out lol!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2