Thread: Bimmercode App
View Single Post
      11-02-2017, 11:03 AM   #27
HandzsomeRob
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5

So I would like to start by saying that if something could go wrong for me it absolutely would. BUT I downloaded the bimmercode app and purchased the vcast odbII adapter off of amazon as most people reading this app have done. my car is a 14' M5 and my biggest frustration was the i could not get the tire temp/pressure because since day one I have had the worst tire luck. That being said, for less than $50 it would be worth trying the bimmercode option and sure enough in less than 2 minutes, I went into coding, hit activate on tire pressure and temps and it worked with zero hesitation. Although tricky, I also turned off the ASD and will leave everything else for now. Most people want the tire pressure and temps so i thought this would be helpful to say I used only bimmercode and nothing else. ALSO, I brought my car to the dealer the other day and asked them to do it for me or at least tell me it could be done and they told me that even though I have the proper TPMS sensors, unfortunately the cars computer would not be able to read it so no matter what i did in the car it would not work. Well, surprise surprise, it did and I felt it would be helpful to make this post.
Appreciate 0