View Single Post
      12-19-2018, 08:02 AM   #37
203banshee
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F10 535, F25 35i X3, EVO 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickdeep View Post
You definitely need to upgrade 203banshee. This is a beast of a car. There is sooo much power (especially since its Stage 2) that I have yet to get close to full throttle (the weather does suck right now in Seattle). It is pretty different in terms of driving because of the dual-clutch transmission but you'll get used to it soon. Also the M-Sport heads up display is crazy (I'll try take a photo today).

I would recommend looking at '13 over '14 as they were like $5-7k cheaper. The big difference that I saw was the headlights and steering wheel but I already bought a LCI steering wheel, just need to buy an airbag. Try to find a car with a good amount of history and get an extended warranty.

yeah , it is definitely a monster. I've ridden in a few and they are sick. I can only imagine as a daily. I am trying to keep my head down and work instead of spending more money unfortunately lol. It's not easy...

I do love the LED headlights though. That might force me to go for the 14'+. I don't care as much for the steering wheel.

How much did your extended warrant cost ya ?
Appreciate 1
Ickdeep5722.50